We are experienced with using technology as a tool to solve business challenges. LeapFrog Computers Consulting offers more than just technology – we offer small business solutions.
Our IT Consulting Services Include:
- Vendor-agnostic solutions – based on known technology standards
- Technology and business acumen
- Full IT planning, procurement, implementation, and sustained management
- LeapFrog Computers Consulting becomes a virtual extension of our clients’ businesses
Some disasters can sideline your business, don’t let that happen. Every business owner understands the importance of their business data. While the chances of a major disaster are remote, the majority of data loss is the result of localized issues. Power surges, floods and theft can impact your hardware and software on site.
LeapFrog Computers Consulting keeps you covered with:
Customized business continuity and disaster recovery planning
Data backup and recovery of your mission-critical data
We combine planning, prevention, and protection to serve you properly.
LeapFrog Computers Computing offers a wide array of comprehensive IT support management and computer network maintenance for businesses in the Long Island and Greater NY region. Our industry professionals take the stress out of technology with IT management support that works for you and your business.
Our Managed IT Services include:
- You focus on your core business – we take care of the technology
- Increase output by using the most updated technology that helps you to succeed
- Flat-rate IT support costs help you remain competitive
- We ensure that your networks and data are safe from outside hacking
If you are looking for computer server management services, network management, computer network installations, remote/on-site tech support, technology consulting, wireless networking, network infrastructure, or computer systems integration, we have the answers for you.
A quality web design can make or break your business. Our web designs are functional and user friendly, which helps maintain visitor retention. We take the time to understand the needs of your business and your customers so that we create the best website to meet your business goals.
Here are some important facts you should know:
As of Q1 2021, smartphones held a 56% share of all website visits.
- 70% of small business websites lack a Call to Action (CTA) on their homepage.
- 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website on mobile.
- 85% of adults think that a company’s website when viewed on a mobile device should be as good or better than its desktop website.
- 75% of consumers admit to making judgements on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design.